“Wala Club” refers to Wala Technology Pte Ltd. (Reg No: 201921646M), the company who owns and operates this website, and its subsidiaries, related entities and assigns.
These terms and conditions govern your use of our website. Please read the terms in full before you use this Website. If you do not accept these terms, please do not use this Website. Using the Website implies that you accept these terms. We do occasionally update these terms so please refer back to them in the future.
● Our site is only intended for use by people resident in Singapore. We do not accept orders from individuals outside of Singapore.
● By ordering our products you certify to be over 18 years old, or that you have reached the legal age required in the country of residence, or to be allowed to purchase or consume alcohol.
● 1.1 You will be able to access the majority of this Website without having to register any details with us. However, particular areas of this Website will only be accessible only if you have registered.
● 1.2 You are permitted to use our website for your own purposes and to print and download material from this Website provided that you do not modify any content without our consent. Material on this website must not be republished online or offline without our permission.
● 1.3 The copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this Website are owned by us or our licensors and must not be reproduced without our prior consent.
● 1.4 Subject to paragraph 1.2, no part of this Website may be reproduced without our prior written permission.
● You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You agree to immediately notify us in the event of any unauthorized use of your account or other breach of security.
● 1.5 We take all reasonable steps to ensure that this Website is available 24 hours every day, 365 days per year. However, websites do sometimes encounter downtime due to server and, other technical issues. Therefore we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time.
● 1.6 This Website may be temporarily unavailable due to issues such as system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control. Where possible we will try to give our visitors advance warning of maintenance issues but shall not be obliged to do so.
● 1.8 When using this website you shall not post or send to or from this Website any material:
○ (A) FOR WHICH YOU HAVE NOT OBTAINED ALL NECESSARY CONSENTS;
○ (B) THAT IS DISCRIMINATORY, OBSCENE, PORNOGRAPHIC, DEFAMATORY, LIABLE TO INCITE RACIAL HATRED, IN BREACH OF CONFIDENTIALITY OR PRIVACY, WHICH MAY CAUSE ANNOYANCE OR INCONVENIENCE TO OTHERS, WHICH ENCOURAGES OR CONSTITUTES CONDUCT THAT WOULD BE DEEMED A CRIMINAL OFFENCE, GIVE RISE TO A CIVIL LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE IS CONTRARY TO THE LAW IN SINGAPORE;
○ (C) WHICH IS HARMFUL IN NATURE INCLUDING, AND WITHOUT LIMITATION, COMPUTER VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, CORRUPTED DATA, OR OTHER POTENTIALLY HARMFUL SOFTWARE OR DATA.
● 1.9 We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requiring us to disclose the identity or other details of any person posting material to this website in breach of Paragraph 1.8.
Links to and from other websites
● 1.10 Any links to third party websites located on this Website are provided for your convenience only. We have not reviewed each third party website and have no responsibility for such third party websites or their content. We do not endorse the third party websites or make representations about them or any material contained in them. If you choose to access a third party website linked to from this Website, it is at your own risk.
● 1.11 If you would like to link to this Website, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, any page on this Website, and subject to the following conditions:
○ (A) YOU DO NOT IN ANY WAY IMPLY THAT WE ARE ENDORSING ANY SERVICES OR PRODUCTS UNLESS THIS HAS BEEN SPECIFICALLY AGREED WITH US;
○ (B) YOU DO NOT MISREPRESENT YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH US OR PRESENT ANY FALSE INFORMATION ABOUT US;
○ (C) YOU DO NOT LINK FROM A WEBSITE THAT IS NOT OWNED BY YOU; AND
○ (D) YOUR WEBSITE DOES NOT CONTAIN CONTENT THAT IS OFFENSIVE, CONTROVERSIAL, INFRINGES ANY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OR OTHER RIGHTS OF ANY OTHER PERSON OR DOES NOT COMPLY IN ANY WAY WITH THE LAW IN THE SINGAPORE.
● 1.12 If you choose to link to our website in breach of Paragraph 5.2 you shall fully indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered as a result of your actions.
● 1.13 We take all reasonable steps to ensure that the information on this Website is correct. However, we do not guarantee the correctness or completeness of material on this Website. We may make changes to the material on this Website at any time and without notice. The material on this Website may be out of date, or on rare occasions incorrect and we make no commitment to ensure that such material is correct or up to date.
● 1.14 The material at this Website is provided without any conditions or warranties of any kind. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we provide access and use of this website on the basis that we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions which but for these Terms may have effect in relation to this Website.
Right of Cancelling
(A) Cancelling rights
At any time, clients with a Pay as You Go subscription (Pay as You Go only) have the possibility to stop their subscriptions by cancelling their subscription on their account (“My Account” page).
Subscriptions (6, 12 months) and Gift subscriptions (1, 3 or 6 months) are not refundable.
(B) Cancelling consequences
Cancellation of a subscription will be confirmed by e-mail at the account registered e-mail. No further indication or notice will be given after the cancellation e-mail answer.
(C) Right of return
Cancellation of a subscription can be done directly on the client account by clicking on “Cancel Subscription”.
In case the box has been damaged, clients have to send a picture attesting the damages to [email protected] Wala Club may replace the client box next month with same range wines at their discretion and depending on current stock available.
In case of corking, the bottle has to be 80% full, Wala Club may replace the client box next month with same range wines at their discretion and depending on current stock available.
Wala Club will not share any personnal data of any kind with third parties for spamming or e-mailing. However by registering, clients grant Wala Club with a full access to their address, name, e-mail, without any restrictions until they resign their subscription.
With the final confirmation of the purchase by the customer, the contract between the customer and the operators of the web shop is concluded. During the conclusion procedure the customer entirely accepts the terms and conditions and right of cancellation. The usually sent confirmation (E-mail) is expressly not a requirement for concluding the contract.
The client accepts therefore the be charged every month at the anniversary of the first billing for the amount corresponding to the wine subscription, until he ceases the contract by cancelling or suspending the subscription or until the number of month expires, only in case of a gift.
Terms of payment and GST
(1) Selling prices are displayed below each item subscription, in the shopping cart and on the final order form. While buying more than one (1) item the total price results as the sum of each single price. The total amount has to be paid in advance in case of wine packs and on a recurring monthly basis for each subscription, whether it is offered or purchased for a personal use. Recurring payments are due every month during all the validity of the subscription, that is to say until the cancellation by the client, or the month limit set at the first order in case of a gift to a third party.
(2) Wala Club uses services of third parties, which process the payment transactions (micro and macro payment). The authorized payment provider is described during the ordering process as well as in the information sidebar (information on payment methods). The authorized payment provider rules its own terms and conditions during the payment process.
(3) Any subscription not been paid on the 31st of the current month, will not be delivered the next month
(4) Any subscription not paid on the 31st of the current month, will be considered as cancelled by the client, without any further notice from Wala Club
(5) All GST and delivery fees are already included in the total price whether it is a single wine box purchase or a monthly subscription. No additional fees will be charged.
(1) Copyrights as well as any other intellectual property rights regarding to the product and service offering (files and contents) remains solely with the operators of Wala Club. The customer is always obliged to observe copyrights as well as any other intellectual property rights given.
(2) It is not allowed, neither complete nor in parts, to offer (liable to pay or even free) the purchased items on similar or otherwise offerings like Wala Club.
Guarantee and Liability
(1) The operators of Wala Club bestow great care on developing and supporting the product and service offering.
(2) The customer is solely responsible for selecting the product and service offering. Any guarantee and liability regarding use or bad conservation of the product will be strictly refused. Only the customer is able to access if the product and service offering is suitable for his intention.
(3) Any guarantee or liability for offerings of third parties is fully excluded.
(4) The operators of Wala Club do not take over guarantee that the online shop is always failure-free available. The operators are not liable for damages of accidentally transmitted computer viruses. Also the operators are not liable that the offered items can always be processed, stored or forwarded.
(5) Links may lead to websites operated by third parties. The operators of Wala Club do not take over any responsibility for those contents, products and services or other offerings. The providers of the linked pages are solely responsible for their contents. Using links from this site to any website is at customer’s own risk.
11.1 Collection and Processing of Personal Data
(A) Our website can be used without entering personal data. Ordering, however, requires opening a personal customer account.
(B) If you open a customer account or subscribe to any product, personal data (e.g. name, address, telephone number, email etc.) are requested, as far as this is necessary for these purposes.
(C) You can revoke the given consent with effect for the future at any time by canceling your customer account at Wala Club. This will stop any wine delivery.
(D) You can revoke your newsletter subscription with effect for the future at any time by using the unsubscribe functionality in your customer account.
11.2 Use of Personal Data
(A) We use the provided personal data for the execution of your inquiry and or the transaction of your purchase order.
(B) We only use anonymised data for the purpose of the market research, marketing and meeting customer demands of our website presentation.
11.3 Transfer of Personal Data
The operators of Wala Club do not have access to the data of the selected payment method. These data are processed and stored exclusively by the external online payment providers. If the payment provider cannot charge the requested amount, either fully nor partly, or it was omitted due to a complaint, the personal data are passed on to the operators and the user will be suspended. The specific privacy policies of the external payment providers apply in any case.
This Legal Notice shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Singapore law. Any dispute(s) arising in connection with this Legal Notice are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Singapore.
Our business’s name is: Wala Technology Pte Ltd
For contact: [email protected]